* Please note LSPA uses PayPal to process credit cards. However, you do not need a PayPal account to make a payment, nor will you be prompted to set up an account.
During the payment process, you may select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” at the processing screen.
WHAT: Basics of Biotech is an interactive, two-day virtual course covering the process of a drug from discovery to commercialization, including regulatory filings and manufacturing with special emphasis on cell & gene therapy.
WHEN: August 18 – 21, 2020 | 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM or November 17 – 20, 2020 | 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (times for both events are subject to change, but the event will take place over the course of 4 half days).
WHERE: These events will be held virtually. LSPA will be in contact with registrants in the event we are able to host in person; this will not affect pricing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Individuals working in biotech & biopharma organizations. Significant value is provided to service providers, those who support the R&D industry. No prerequisite knowledge needed to attend.
• Explain the biotech processes, what they are and how they work
• Explain the biotech lab, what it looks like and how it operates
• Explain the biotech product development process
• Examine how manufacturing facilities are built and operated
• Examine the evolution of biotech manufacturing
• Relate each step to the previous steps, and provide you with a seamless, consistent overview
• Provide an overview of basic science, terminology and common areas of failure in product development
• Prepare you to improve in your current role, or be ready to enter the biotech field with foundational knowledge
• Provide an overview of the cell therapy manufacturing process and RMAT product types
To register for the November event, please use the PayPal registration option below.
Questions? Contact Melissa Callum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to enter your company name or the name of the attendee in the white box above “Buy Now”.