Finance Operations Series Program specifications: Open to all members and non-members Ideal Audience: This course was designed for C-level Executives, tax Management, and tax Directors Estimated CPE credits: This program is worth approximately one CPE
Finance Operations Series
- Open to all members and non-members
- Ideal Audience: This course was designed for C-level Executives, tax Management, and tax Directors
- Estimated CPE credits: This program is worth approximately one CPE credit.
- Advanced preparation & prerequisites: There are no prerequisite or advanced preparation requirements for this course.
- Instructional delivery method: This will be a virtual classroom training.
Provide the life sciences community timely and relevant updates focusing on financial operations for companies.
Policies & Questions
Refund/cancellation policy: This program is offered free of charge. As such refunds are not applicable. Questions: Contact Jill Huber at email@example.com.
KPMG provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who request such accommodations to participate in training. Individuals requesting such an accommodation(s) should contact your local HR professional at least two weeks prior to the start date of the program.
KPMG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final Authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addresses to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. www.nasba.org
(Thursday) 8:45 am - 10:30 am